Friday, July 31, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of a pit bull chihuahua mix??

I would love to have one. I know the mother would have to be the pit bull and the father a chihuahua. If the pit bull laid down could the chihuahua mate with her?? I'd call it a Chi Bull. Is it possible?
Answers:
Hi Roxy,

I was a veterinary technician for 10 years, and then a police officer for 10 more. I have to say that I only saw a pit/chihuahua mix one time, and it was when I was working as a cop. The dog belonged to a homeless guy who lived in the park. It was absolutely hilarious! It looked like a chihuahua on steroids! I would say it was slightly larger than a normal sized chihuahua, but it was heavily muscled. I don't know which parent was which, but I think it could go either way if both were willing.

Good luck!
Jen.
It's possible but WRONG. Nueter your animal(s) and get either a Chi or a Pit.
how pathetic,,, why don't you just have a pit bull/shih tzu cross and call it a bull s h i t
It could be possible would not like to say really but I can see it being one ugly dog, Who would want to do this?
There are enough mutts out there in pounds etc y not get a dog from there help them have a better life than the crappy one they have had
if you find one, Ide like to see a picture... I know that at the dog parks there was a little chihuahua that woul hump all the bigger dogs.. so I guess its possible
Yes, I have and it was one of the meanest dogs that I had ever seen. This dog would attack anything that came near it, including my Great Dane while we were on a walk.
I personally do not think that those two breeds should ever be mixed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment