Friday, July 31, 2009

Has anyone dyed a dog?

i died my poodle pink. shes so cute! shes a pink poodle. have you ever died your dog?
Answers:
I've never dyed me dog. But I did see that girl on My Super Sweet Sixteen on MTV dyed her poodle pink for her party.
No, but people are like "OMG that is so inhumane!!" Not like it hurts them, and the dye will come out later.
I hope you took the dog to the groomers for them to dye it pink.
yup! my poodle/cairn we dyed him with food colering and tye dyed him he was sooo cute. and it washed right out.
no.but it definately steals your dogs sense of self respect..
my neighbors got food coloring on their dog one easter and it didnt hurt her. i dont see anything wrong with it as long as its not PERMANENT. if its there just for a special occasion, no problem.
paris hilton probably
maybe jessica simpson
I can't dye my chihuahua because she's all black. but if I could I would. I think it would look soooooo cute. I also saw that epesode of my super sweet 16.
Yes, I just did this morning. I also dyed my bichon pink, using koolaid. She looks cute, and it didn't hurt her at all. All these people that say "no, don't do it"... Get a life.
Yes I used kool-aid to do it.
No but I have seen lots of died poodles! There is a couple near me with 1 purple and 1 pink standard poodle! I think it's pretty funny! So long as you use puppy dog dies that won't hurt them. Why not?
I have a male Shiht-zu and I have dyed him from pink, blue to green with kool-aid. Before he was a very shy dog, but when he was dyed, he got a lot of attention and really liked it. So the ones that say it takes away their self esteem are wrong. He digged the attention. And as far as him being pink, he was secure enough in his masculinity that he pulled if off exquisitely.
that's so lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment