Friday, July 31, 2009

Guess by breed by my avatar?


Answers:
Is that a labradoodle? or wait you said avatar.. did you mean avatar or the pic of hte dog (confused)

Now... you'r not able to be e-mailed; however, I would like to ask you to guess my dog's breed as well..
I don't know. Can't really tell its blurry. I will guess though Golden Doodle??
rat terrior
NEW GUESS:
Labradoodle?
it looks like a jack russel. How big is it?
Can't quite see it very clearly, think its a goldendoddle.
Hello..looks like a JRT to me too Jack Russell Terrier or Terror as some call them ..LOL ..Take Care :)
goldendoodle?
cockapoo
cockapoo???
maltese
bichon frise
standard poodle and lab
standard poodle
This looks to be a poodle/retriever mix of some sort.
Am I anywhere near right with guessing a wheaton terrier cross?
It looks like a poodle mixed with an old english sheep dog (poor poodle, lol)
spoodle or a doodle? - you know anything with "doodle" in its name isnt actually a breed.. right?

could be a poorly bred Portuguese Water Dog or irish water spaniel *lol*

.
OK here are a few.
Otterhound
Affen Spaniel
Sheepdog
Whoodle
Broodle griffon
Poo-Shi
Poovanese
"Mutt"
Heinz 57
Springer Doodle
Soft Coated Wheaton
Tibetan terrier
Lagotto Romagnolo
Catalan Sheepdog

Do I win if I say it's cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment