Thursday, July 30, 2009

Good name for black lab . . . ?

male , 6 months , really sweet %26 adorable . . any name suggestions ?
Answers:
What about the name Onyx? Generally, Onyx is a gemstone which is black. It would work as a boy's name,I know because my friend's black lab is named Onyx. Some other suggestions: Roscoe, Buddy, Max, Milo, Marley. If you want a complete list of puppy names go to: http://www.puppy-names.com/
This site was very helpful to me, when I was trying to name my puppy.
Hope this helped!
I had a black lab as a kid and he was wonderful. Note sure why but we named him Duke, although often times my mom called him "Mr. Duke"
midnight, dark chocolate, night, blackie..

humpfry, mark, nathan, CJ, Alex, Oscar, Jevees
there is a black lab that lives on my road and his name is smokie.
Levi
Nosmo King
Black Jack..Mid Night....Ebon....
Truman.a good solid name
My friends had a black lab named Luke.
For "people" names, I like Charlie, Toby, Jessie, Max or Maxwell, and Harvey.

And other non-people names:
Blackie
Squirt
Labby
Scooter
Fido
Midnight
Ziggy
Montana (LOL!)
Zipper
Go Go
Anything you want it si your dog!!!
dominoes. i like dat name
shadow, that was the name of mine.
Blake, Cody, Oreo, Shadow, Noir.
Hi, I like Shadow %26 Onyx for a black dog!!
Ebony
Charcoal
Licorice
Sable
Dog Vader
Anakin
Tar
Blackberry
Belle [ area labs come from ]
Oreo
Midnight
Noir [ French for night ]
Shadow
I have a female chocolate lab named Mia. I always said if I were to get a male, I would name him Opie, or Koby. Congratulations on your new baby! Labs are the best! So sweet, smart, loyal, and the greatest companion/friend you will ever have! They are good snugglers too!
i would see what his personality is like first. then he will kind of name himself.
My sister has had two and my sister-in-law has had one. The names were/are Darby, Nova (white star on his chest), and Black Jack.

Other good names I've seen that I think would fit a black lab...
Bogart, Tank, Cracker Jack, Gunner, Hunter, Moose, Gideon, Maxx, Bartholomew (Bart for short), and Tucker.
everyone I know that has a male lab is named Jake
Why not steer away from the obvious names and give him a name like Snowy (cos he's black), Fluffy (cos he isn't). Don't be conventional, think outside the square. Call him Seven if you want to...lol.
Have fun with the name. Dogs respond best to names that start with a hard sound like B,D,F,G,etc.
I have had several dogs with a few interesting names like Flooge (don't ask), Tiddles and even a Peter.
So be creative, he doesn't care what you call him as long as you love him.
Turbo
jamal
Oh thats so cool. I got a black lab for christmas and I asked this same question. I am the best person to answer you. You could pick "Smiley" but no meaning
or "Blacky" but thats too common.
The perfectest name (dont mind my english) could be "Prince" , what about "Bruno" or "Charlie" or better yet "Mars". The best name is your choice ,let it come from the bottom of your heart where your feelings lie for this beautiful or in this case handsome black dog. Goodluck!
Bentley,Benny,Billy,Binky,Pota... Tillian,Tez,Pez
i like Midnight. =]
Zeke, Luke Skywalker, Trooper, Hunter,
How about Midnight Star? I think that describes his color and the way you feel about him. You could call him either Midnight or Star. When my sister and I were kids, we had a dog name Inky. We added another name each summer. We got up to Inky Matilda Gertrude Isabella Asmerelda before we decided it was long enough. Dogs deserve more than one name in my opinion.
Ghost
Shadow
Salem
King
KingStar
Jace
Jack
Shade
Lij
Mr.Nibbs
Cody
Bruster
Buster
Kratos
Genis
Regal
Zelos
Lloyd
Goot(Get Out Of There)
Ryu(meening "little Dragon in Japanese)
Benny
Chauncy
Thunder
Speedy
Hounder
Fury
Troy
Mustang
Stallion
Blackstar
Nightstar
Eveningstar
Brandy
Keno
Rusty
Pheonix
Junoir
Senoir Tucan
Palace
Alladin
Domino
Trace
Grarf
Ogre
Shrek
Simon A.K.A Simon Cowell . lol. Well I thought it was funny. Some one has to be a comedian in these answers. Who cares if I dont get any good or bad votes on this one. You never know what to expect from these questions.
I like Sammy or Samuel, or mayby Anthony after St. Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment