Thursday, July 30, 2009

Good name for my dog?

~~i need help finding a good name for my dog.hes a pitbull,light brown,you might say tan,with places on his coat that fade slightly to black,but never solid.his chest is white and tan,the tips of his ears and tail fade to black,his muzzel is black around the nose and has a white streak going stright up between his eyes.he loves to chew on stuff,and get into anything he can.any names help,thanks~~
Answers:
Buchaan (Bu-shan)
Aashiq (ah-sheek)
Malachai (Malakai)
Basheer (bah-sheer)
Cyrus (Syrus)
Jarah
Ori
Shaquille (means handsome)
Zev, Zeev (means wolf)
Chico - spanish for cute little boy

chocolate =P

fudge?

lol im into the cute food names ahhaha

mmm
Montage~~
Porkchop
Oscar, don't ask me why. I was visualizing the dog and that's what popped into my head lol.
How about "Crusher". That's how they bite things and seem to have a propensity for chewing and biting down hard.
Waiter
he sounds like a winston to me or maybe a wilson
I like onyx ,also zepp, i asked the same question of one of my puppies and someone just kidding told me hairy Poopher lol..but i think onx it real cool..from one animal lover to another..good luck or belsie in danish it means luch...
How about Brad? That way, you would have a Brad Pitt-bull.
"Come here, Bradley!"
.kind of has a nice ring to it.
how about Chewy..for him chewing things and for Chebaka from Star Wars
for some reason he sounds like an apollo to me.
I believe you can google dog names.Hope that helps. Love those Pitties such awesome dogs (in the right hands)
He sounds alot like a Greyhound I knew his name was Bahama Joe.
Daawg! He will thank you.
you should name him SPIKE i think thats cool
go to www.dogbreedz.com for dog names
I like
Rastus
Fawn
How about Red, Rocco, Ziggy, Kye or Keiser
Duncan
Tank
Chuck
Camo
Maximus
those just popped into my head...my ex boyfriend named our dog Patton, after General Patton...people seem to like that..is there a historical figure you really admire?
i would name your dog by his personality, what ever comes to your mind but as you asked for a name how about Aries
Zeus
Max
Buddy
Bj
Keven
Longshot
Jason
Jake
these are a few so enjoy
doggie
mugzy
i named my pit Diesel. he reminds me of a diesel truck. he plows down everything and leaves disaster in his wake. another good name is tank.
I like 'Shango'. It means The Deity of Thunder. Sound like your dog to me.
liberty
venture
happy
winston
keeks
sweet
tani
how about bruiser? or even Astro like from the jetsons
Bear
tank
buddy
duke
Apollo?

Malakai? (name of my friends *evil* cat)

Lucky?

Mr. Barkey-Bon-Schnauzer!? (doesn't make sense if you didn't see the commercial)
Since he is a pit bull you should give him a name like Tiny or something. Most people would expect a more manly strong name, but just to make people laugh when they ask for your dogs name...Name him something totally opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment