Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Funny pets?

what funny things do your pets do and wot weird things do they eat or drink
Answers:
My children's hamster loves chocolate spread! In the mornings when they go into the room, the hamster climbs up the cage and we know she wants chocolate spread! When they put the chocolate spread on the cage, the hamster licks it off!
my miniature shnauzer will sit on my chocolate lad (just his but) because he doesnt like the cold patio. he will sleep like that.
my other miniature shnauzer sleeps on her back.
one of my cats drinks funny.he will dip his face in the water bowl, wipe his wet face on the rim and then suck the rim of the water bowl..lol makes the cutest little noise..hes done this since he was a baby..maybe because i bottle fed him. %26 my puppy pit bull...she hasnt had the brilliant idea to actually stop walking before she tries to scratch lol so shell be walking and just start trying to scratch herself and always ends up tripping over herself lol so freakin cute!
they will put anything in their mouth, and then throwing up later.
they are always doing funny things. Coming right up to your face when your watching tv. Not allowing you to read or wite anything, cause I am acctually trying to concentrate on something.
Waking me up in the morning. fighting over who gets to sleep on mommy. crying if I lock them out of the bathroom( this seldom happens because they get in there anyway. ) they make me laugh all the time. i love them so very much.
My 75lbs Pit Bull thinks he is a cat. One of the many things he does that is cat like is he likes to sit and lay on the arm of the couch just like a cat. It is funny to watch because he is such a big dog.

My oldest cat will train any visitors to our house. He likes to drink out of the kitchen sink. He will ONLY drink fresh running water. So he will walk up to you and coo at you until you get up, and as soon as you get up he dashes into the kitchen. If you follow him he will jump into the sink and coo at you and rub his head on the faucet. He has trained many of our friends and family. LOL.
My dog is very clumsy, she runs into things all the time, myself included, she can see just fine, but she doesn't slow down before she gets to something, so she plows into it.
My other dog sleeps on his back with all four feet in the air!
Our cat eats french fries. My dog does the Yodi dance when you say "BISCUIT"!
My St.Bernards (2) turn their heads funnly when they hear a weird noise.

My Yellow Lab Howls with his nose up in the air when he hears a train of siren.

They all get on top of a small dog house we have and stand and then one will get inside and the other ones will roll the dog in the house down our hill.

Needless to say, my lab that got rolled down the hill several times will not even go near getting into the dog house anymore. pretty darn funny to me!

They also paw the water when they drink as if they're breaking ice or something.
My 20 month old Lab picks up a favorite toy when she wakes up (either in the AM or after a doggy nap) and shows it around the house. Also, before she goes to bed she brings a toy into our bedroom and leaves it by the bed as a goodnight present for us.
my cat will come for a walk with us when we take the dog, he chases the ball with the dog.

We recently went to view a house close to where we live, the cat followed us there and waited on the doorstep until we had finished much to the amusment of the vendor.
My 4 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback does yoga every morning... check out the link.
My dalmatian eats guinea pig poos. She also thinks she is a lap dog because she is constantly sitting on my lap whether I want her to or not. She hates the smell of alcohol, hehe. We gave her a bone the other day and it made her cry because she couldn't find a good place to dig and hide it. She buried it in the sofa. My guinea pigs lick me because they either like grooming me or they like the salty taste on my skin! Animals are so entertaining!
Our two westie do, do funny things
Daisy goes mad like she has been stung by a bee when i make lemon tea so i have to give her lemon tea everytime i make it.
Dino is funny because he is only seven months old and he is learning to lift his leg and he urinates up Daisy leg and u have to laugh at him and also he cocked his leg up my mum the other day when she was at the fridge and that was funny.
My Jack Russel pops bubble wrap with his front teeth.
i have 2 dogs. a male jack russell (3 months) and a female border collie (2years)
the jack russell sleeps on the border collies back

they will eat anything!!my collie loves bananas!
mine snores really loud and she eats anything but her favourite is prawn crackers with sweet and sour auce on from the chinese she wont eat prawn crackers without sweet and sour sauce and she wont eat a chip without tomato sauce on lol
We have 3 dogs and 3 cats and they are all crazy in their own way. We have a Lhasa/Shih-Tzu who sits up on everything. One morning, while I was still in bed, I was laying on my back, sound asleep, when I was awakened by a pressure on my stomach. When I opened my eyes, there she was, sitting up on my stomach!

Our toy poodle, lays on her back, puts her two front paws together as if she is praying, and thrusts her paws forward, still together, and makes these goofy little yipping sounds, hten all of a sudden she jumps up off the couch and starts racing around the room. Any time she needs to get her butt washed, after I put her back down on the floor, she attacks me as I am walking away from her by running her nose into the back of my legs as if to tell me she didn't like that!!!

The toy poodle loves pasta. When I feed her spagetti, she sucks it in like humans do .

They are all so entertaining every day...it's never dull around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment