Thursday, July 30, 2009

Good names for a Border Collie?

I am getting a Bordie Collie cross tomorrow. It's black %26 white, male and two years old.
I'm getting it from the pound - so we don't know it's name.
I like names such as; Chino, Harley and Czar.
So any suggestions please?!
Answers:
QUICK
Quaddy
buzz
Zing
Chase

are you familiar with border collie tendencies??
OREO!
Buck, Lucky, Bobbie, Bolt, Scotty, Davie, Jess.
I like the name chase too, But let me tell you the story of how Ceaser got his name.. lol...
So we were at the flee market- 7 months 1 day after my beloved drake had died.. and there was this little puppy stuffed in a create where he could barely breath. i begged my mom, and she said NO... and then the man had me hold him. and tears sprang. and a half an hour of crying and begging my mom got him for me! The man- whom was around 170 years old said he was a girl... SO decided to name her Stacy... then Trixy... then lacy... then Emma and finally Ella...!Then my mom picked 'Her' up and saw that 'she' was a boy!lololol! And decked out in a pink color with gems, a pink leash, and i pink bow! lol ... so we had to rename him... first it was Shakespeare...then Lol. then romeo. then Blake... and finally... Ceaser (which i think is what you spelled as czar) and believe me- the name that took four days to name. has his perfect personality match! Moral being... don't rush into a name. let his personality guide you! lol- oh yeah and the nice people at the pet shop let us trade in his pink stuff for blue!lol
i hope this helps... chase is a really nice name!
but Ceaser will always be my favorite... (well next to drake that is) 鈾ヂр櫏
Bullet
blaze
Ace
Alpha
Chief
Buck
Riley
Cherokee
Coco
Cowboy
Frisbee
Kokomo

No comments:

Post a Comment