Thursday, July 30, 2009

Golden retriever or yellow lab??

I would pick the golden because it is said that they are more cuddly and nicer to kids. ( I have one) What do you think??
Answers:
MY name here isn't Golden Gal for nothing. LOL
A Golden hands down!

I do like Labs too they are very sweet dogs too.
I prefer golden retrievers as well because they are just cuter. lol I really cant stand labs... I think they are way over populated. :)
yellow lab...less hair to take care of...
I would choose a golden retriever because they are so sweet and my big sister has one
yellow lab becaous they are much smarter and frendly i have had a golden retriver and a lab and the lab dont biet the most it would do is like you to death where the retriver always bit me and my frends
I will answer this question, just like I would if I wanted an answer :). You have to do your research. If you already have a Golden and you love your Golden, why would you want to switch breeds? What is making think a Labrador would be a better match?

Labradors require minimal grooming (just cleaning the ears and clipping the nails) but require a lot of excercise. They can be good with children - but like any dog, you should not leave them unsupervised with ANY dog.

I wish you the best of luck.
Yellow Labrador Retriever, I had the dilema prior to get my yellow Lab. So I spent months around both breeds and the Labs I like alot better. They are were easier to train, and were very devoted and affectonate. My Lab's nickname is SnugglyPoo because he snuggles like young kids do. I will never be without one ever again. But they are both great dogs Labs were just better for me and my boyfriend (he has his own Black Lab)
I have a chocolate lab, they are extremely friendly and have much less hair, also they love attention, so if you're not going to be around it a lot, you may want to consider a different breed. I think labs make a better pet.
Well, I never had a golden so cannot say much about them. But I have had a yellow lab in the past and she was a big sweetheart and very smart. I liked the minimal shedding too. She was easy to train. But if you have a golden atready and think they are good with kids, by all means go for the Golden.
But but for the record, labs are VERY cuddly and affectionate.
I adopted one from a no-kill shelter and even though she had a rough start before she got to the shelter, she was still very friendly and affectionate immediately with me and my family. Both are cute, but I am partial to labs.
I would get a Golden. Very beautiful and great temperament.
I had a lab once. He was rather stupid. I'm not saying that's a breed trait. It was probably just him. But I have had several Golden Retrievers and I think they are some of the smartest,prettiest, most loving dogs ever. But still that's just my opinion.
my baby is a golden she I would have to swing my vote her way. Labs are great, but I LOVE to cuddle into her soft fur.
I have a golden retriever..she has been the best dog i've ever had. FAST LEARNER!The only problem with her is she sheds. labs don't shed much.

No comments:

Post a Comment