Friday, July 31, 2009

Guess the breed(s)?

We had this dog for 12 yrs before she passed away recently. I always considered her a bonafide mutt. I figure it'd be fun to see if anyone can throw out any ideas of breed(s) she may have had in her.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/p...
Answers:
We call these purebred Michigan Black Dogs.
It's a Lab and Border Collie mix. I'm sorry about your loss. They are usually fantastic dogs.
border collie mix

or possible husky lab mix or husky border collie mix,
she looks like a german sheppard mixed with a lab and some others
Chow?
BORDER COLI WITH HUSKY OR GOLDEN RETRIEVER OR JUST COLLI MIX
She looks like a German Shepherd %26 Chow Chow to me. The Chow Chows ears perk up like that, so do the German Sheps too. Sorry about your loss, she lived a good while though.
austrailan cattle dog/border collie mix
lab, boder collie, huskie?, shepard
I see Chow in this dog and very likely some Border Collie or Austrailian Cattle Dog (blue heeler)
Maybe Chow/Lab.. Very sweet eyes. I'm sure she was a sweetie. Sorry for your loss;^(
I would guess that she had some black lab in her and maybe some shepard. But she only weighed 35 pounds then maybe sheltie, although I had a friends that had a shepard that was shepard and collie mix and she was rather small. So hey what do I know. Just a guess anyway.
Definately got some chow in there, and probably border collie. She looks like a real nice girl. Sorry for your loss.
looks like she might of been mixed w/blue heeler maybe?
Is it Lab and Border Collie mix.
akita, irish setter, chihuahua (very far back on the family tree), terrier, lab, some other breeds. Sorry for your loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment