Friday, July 31, 2009

Ha ha i got it!! i know the name for my new pup..?

ok.. most of you picked T-bone..i actually said it first my b.f loved it then i was iffy about it.. i just made me giggle everytime i said it..lol..but i think im going to go with it.. but for a nick name.. ill call him " mister T " what do you think?cute for a nickname? i can get some gold bling bling for him too..lol

and thanks for all of you who answered..crazy names you suggested and all.. i really liked sumo. but most of you were right..that is for a big dog like a english bulldog or a mastiff
Answers:
Haha, I think that's very unique...For a dog anyways.lol.I like it. Good on you for not going for the the usual 'Butch' or 'Fido'.
No, it's stupid to get it for a mastiff, then it actually fits him. It's cute if you call him sumo, because it's ironic. But I really do like mister T cute nickname. But please don't be one of those dog owners that dresses up her dog, it humiliates the dog, and it's very easy to tell.
cute! what breed? Sumo is CUTE too for a tiny little breed, sort of ironic. It would be funny.
I suggest Luna if it's a girl dog but if it's a boy dog than I would prefer Artemis.
i think of a mohawk and gold chains, with full body biker suits when i say mister "t"...i dont like it, but as long as u like it... thats all that matters =]
ya i like it but you could also call him Mr. Barkyvonshnowzer like in that commercial i love it i laugh everytime i hear it
your dog if you cute! you should name it t- bone and call it T

No comments:

Post a Comment