Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Funny dog stories???

Does anybody have any funny dog stories? I have a minature dauchsand who does a lot of crazy stuff. He likes to steal money, and will even go into puddles, which he hates, to get a dollar bill that is in it. He also loves acting like a cat. So I would love to hear if anybody else has any funny dog stories
Answers:
My 2 year old yellow Lab is my baby but he is a goof ball. He always has to be the center of attention and will steal anything and do anything to get it. He shows he has something of value and then takes off. But lately comedy hs been the war between him and my boyfriend. My Lab will do anything to get him going or get at him. He will even search out pictures of him and chew them up. But he also steals anything of his. They fight over the bed like little kids, and the other noght my boyfriend won the first battle but half way thru the night my Lab took all the blankets off him made his own bed on the floor and then jumped on the bed and urinated on him. When he got in the shower I fell asleep only to awaken to screaming. My usually loving Lab would not allow my boyfriend out of the shower. But it makes me laugh that my Lab knows how to get him going. Just win my boyfriend thinks he won my Lab always comes out on top.
My dog saw this peice of food on the floor. She wanted to eat it badly. But she just wouldny. And i have no clue why. She would go near it then run back quickly and be all scared then she does that over again.
LOL
She's a yorkie
a long time ago when my kids was little we had a part pit bull part something (never knew exactly what). dad was bar b queing chicken one sunday afternoon when it got to the last piece %26 family friend %26 neighbor came by to have it well he was bragging holding %26 waving it in the air saying he had the last piece not for very long bandit then jumped higher than I have ever seen him jump %26 grabbed that last chicken.
we had a puppy- part eskimo spitz---
my husband and brother-in-law were working on his
truck- he laid his cell phone down and forgot about it.
the next morning couldn't find it..used the house phone to call it---- BEAUTY--- had it hid under her bed. she was laying there turning her head wondering whats
that noise.. it was so cute and odd..
I knew of a guy that went over to a girls house to see her. He heard someone say come in when he knocked so he went in. All of a sudden he heard a growl and then this German Shepherd grabbed the seat of his pants as he ran out the door. The voice that said come in.A parrot. Seems that these people did not have to lock their doors because the parrot and dog were a team to be fearful of especially if you were a boy coming to see the girl at that house.
this isn't as much of a story but a funny dog thing on http://www.makefunofeverything.com/... on the first page or archives, pretty funny stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment