Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fumigated my house for bedbugs, can my puppy die from this?

it was spread all over my apt i was told i didnt have to remove my pup from my home ..now he is vomiting and seems to have hiccups but i dont think they are hiccups.. ...i dont know what to do help.!..
Answers:
You fumigated your house while your dog was inside? Would you want to breathe that stuff? Take your dog to the vet ASAP as he proabably has some lung trauma going on and has been poisoned by that stuff.
Take him to a vet right now!
That stuff is poison and must of them tell you on the label to remove all pets

If you can't get him to a vet get him out side in the fresh air and see if there is a poison control center number on the label of the fumigator call and ask them what to do
I can't believe anyone would tell you that you could leave your dog in that house!
Can you imagine what that poor dog went through??
Get the poor dog to the Vet. It very well could have lung damage from this??
The poor thing is probably having problems breathing. It is not having hiccups.
Call your Vet now! Do not wait till tomorrow!!!!
This poor dog is in trouble!!!
if it was a company that did the fumigatin and told you that the dog could stay, I would bet money he's been poisoned by the chemical he used, and it has damaged the lungs, among other things, I would take him to the doggie emergency room now, before you loose him!! then send those jerks the bill.
how stupid can u get? get him to the fucke n vet

No comments:

Post a Comment