Friday, July 31, 2009

Guard Dog for Sale?

The story below was e-mailed to me by a friend of mine. It was to good not to share it with all of you out there.

Looking for an eat-anything guard dog?

Answers to the name of Dolly.
FREE to approved home, will eat anything, excellent guard dog.
Loves other small-dog breeds. Owner cannot afford to feed him anymore,
as there are no more kids, thieves, murderers, rapists
or molesters left in the neighbourhood.
Your help will be appreciated...

Click on the site below to see the dog.
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jun2006/d...

LOL!!!
Answers:
What a huge dog!!
I would not want to pick up after her. LOL
How much and where do you live????
LOL THAT DOG IS HUGE!!!!! I WANT IT ... IF ITS OVER THE PRICE OF 3,000 im not buyin. I WANT IT GIMMIE!!!!WHERE DO U LIVE SO I CAN PICK IT UP???
Wow where are you located? I would love to have her as an addition to my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment