Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Garlic smell?

how do i get the garlic smell off of my hands, I really dont mind it but everyone else stays away from me (sometimes thats a good thing LOL)
Answers:
Grab the Faucet.
Grab a spoon - not plastic just regular - and rub it across your hands under cold water - I know this works for onion I believe it will work for garlic to
wash it with powerfull soap

gave u a star give me best ans please!
鈽?
Use toothpaste!
Squeeze some into your hands and rub it in like lotion...
really scrub it in your skin, rinse and your done! Really works!

Why is this question in the DOG category?
I cook alot and I had a big problem with noy only the scent of garlic but onions fish you name it would like permently stick to my hands. And the best thing i have found to do is getting your hands wet and pour like a tablespoon of ground cinnomin on your hands. rub it around as like washing your ahnds for a minute or so and it should take care of it
Laura is correct. Rub your hands on something made of stainless steel and the odor will go away.
Use good old toothpaste and rub it all over your hands and rinse it off after that

No comments:

Post a Comment