Friday, July 31, 2009

Has anybody used bark busters for their dogs problems?

if so did you get the results you wanted/needed?
Answers:
I have used them and the result were amazing. My dog was a serious jumper. She actually ripped my clothes from her jumping by the end of the first visit my dog was not jumping. I would highly recommend them.
I've never used them but have heard good and bad reports. I thinks they use a chain or a can filled with stones and throw it near the dogs feet to alarm them.
I've bought the electronic collar off ebay that has a high pitch squeal when the dog barks. It has worked on 2 of my 3 dogs that bark.
Not sure what a bark buster is but I used a collar that made a high pitched beep everytime the dog started a senseless barking spell and it stopped her.

No comments:

Post a Comment