Thursday, July 30, 2009

GIFT Me???

IS THERE ANYONE IN ARITSAR WHO WANTS To gift me a puppy,,,i really like dogs,,but dont want to buy a puppy.plz do rely me ,if anyone interested to gift me,,,i shall be highly thankfull,,,,yahoo id ,,,is ripuonline
Answers:
Yah sure. I have one of every kind of puppy you could want in the back of my green and chrome hatch back. Go out side and wait for me there at the corner. Stay for as long as it takes me to get there. I'm on my way so hurry up and get to the corner.
WHERE IS ARITSAR. I CAN GIFT U A BEAUTIFUL, CUTE STRAY DOG
If you can't afford to buy a pup, then you surely cannot afford to own one, buying on is cheap compared to the first year of owning one, so wait till you can afford to buy and keep one, otheriwise you run the risk of animal neglect charges if the pup gets ill and you fail to provide vet.health care for it
i'll gift you a donkey if you like!
If you can't afford to buy one then how would you pay for food. Not to be mean or anything, but as much as you want a dog think of what's best for him. I don't think he would want little food and a bad home, no matter how good you treat him. Sorry, but that's the truth.
i dont have a pup.im sorry!
what do you mean by aritsar??

No comments:

Post a Comment