Thursday, July 30, 2009

Given the oppurtunity, would you like to have the ability to understand animals. ala Dr. Dolittle?

I personally would not like to have it, my dog would be like "cookie, cookie, cookie, cookie."

"No"

"ok. ball, ball, ball, ball"

"No"

"ok. cookie, cookie, cookie.."
Answers:
Yes, I would. I could have saved myself over $350 last year in vet bills if my dog could have told me that he had the branch of a spikey shrub stuck deep in his paw. The poor dog suffered for a year because no one could see this 1/2" long twig that had gotten embedded between the divisions of his paw--not even the vet who put the dog on antibiotics due to the painful infection this little twig caused. If only my dog could have told us...
I'd rather have the ability to understand women.
yes and with men also lol
absolutely
lol. No, it wouldn't be that cool, but being physic wouldn't be that bad
Absolutely. They're bound to be easier to understand than humans.
I would, because I have always wondered how much understanding of the human world animals have...
I wouldn't mind. I'd love to understand that cockatiel and parakeet we have. Also I really want to know what the fish say.
I would not want that ability.I would be hard to enjoy a good prime rib after talking about life with the cow.
yes :] then i could tell when a dogs about to crap in my yard
no

even rehab

no
I would love to have this ability. My puppy would say steak steak steak my older dog would say cuddles cuddles cuddles..chase me chase me chase me...now cuddles cuddles cuddles...
You CAN learn to understand animals if you pay attention to their physicals signs and also learn to meditate to pick up on their mental and emotional messages.
No...i think the reason that i love animals so much is because i don't understand them.
Well I wouldnt mind if it was just for my animals...I would ask my dog why the hell he's been acting so weird...lol..and ask my horse what her problem is too!
i agree with u cuz then like i would have to deal with hearing every single animal saying whatever
Oh I sure would!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment