Monday, May 24, 2010

Help My Boxer got sprayed by a skunk!?

What can I do to rid of smell!
Answers:
Pantene Pro-V Conditioner!
Slather, wait 5 minutes, rinse, repeat.
Other conditioners probably work too. I never had any luck with the tomato juice or the other concoctions.
I have heard that bathing him in tomato juice will do the trick.
massengil in the feminine products aisle.
I have had to use the vinegar recipie before. I had to do it twice, but it did work. I would recommend that if he was wearing a collar to just throw it out. It is just not worth it.
If you go to your local pet supply store they have this product that you wash your dog in and the smell goes completely away. My dog got sprayed and I tried everything. And that was the only thing that would even begin to take the smell away.
bathe him in tomato juice. it should come off

p.s. scrub him well :)
nothing will get rid of all of it at one time but the tomato juice gets most and youll still have a little odor that will disipate slowly over the next week
try tomatoe juice and vinigar mixed together. bath he/she in it and it should go away. if not completely then try bathing it in herbal escenses. the honey and pear fragrance. it should get rid of it. i hope this has helped! in about a week, he will probably be smelling ALOT better.

best wishes! b=^_^= d
mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment