Monday, May 24, 2010

Help me name my puppy!?

I just got a female miniature pinscher,
she is black and tan!
shes a very sweet girl and i need a name for her.
I like names like Coco,Missy,Paprica,Daisy,Sadie... those types you know somthing that would fit her.
What do you think?
please help me deside on a name for her,
not the names that i wrote down just up there but names of your own something rare and for a little dog
thanks
Answers:
velvet
Dasiy is a great name for a dog!

If I ever get another dog, I always said I was going to name it Daisy!
Go to:http://www.nextdaypets.com/directory/dog...
Or I love the name Lily.
There is also: Ginger, Abby, and Sophie.
Tanny
Sandy
Patricia
Ginger
Rosie
Id go with something a little more out of the ordinary like Killer or Ralph or Pepperoni
i'd name her cocoa-puff cuz her color description reminds me of a bowl of cocoa puffs
How about skillet. I think that is a cute and rare name.
coco
Tinkerbell is a good name for a small dog i had a dog before that was a pomeranian and i named her that...good luck finding the perfect name:)
Hey there, i just got a blue merle Austrailian Shepherd (female) and i had to go through the name stage also. The name that finally stuck to her was Lucky! But i also had another name in mind too which was Ally, hopefully this might help to name your new best friend! ...supplytheblocks...
angelica, pepper, I'm not that great at names but I hope this helps.
Names I have thought about for my next dog are Gracie and Beverley. Right now I have Lola.

Here is a list you can scroll through:

http://babynames.com/names/pets/index.ph...
Sweet Pea.
Tiny.
Pork Chop.
Rat Dog.
Princess.
Tori.
Paris.
G'Day. well i reckon that your half way there, as i love COCO. But then I would add Chanel to it. As she sounds like a very classy little dog. Just as Coco Chanel was a very small, classy and chic lady. Good luck
Regards
Susan
I love miniature pinschers! My dog's name is Sadie! she is a golden retriver. other female dogs I know are: Micky, Nutmeg(that one is good for a miniature pinscher.), cocoa, sparky (he's a boy, but that would work for a girl too ;)), jasmine, whimsy, maggie, sophie, Duffy, Missy, Lassie, Black Pearl (After Pirates of the Caribbean), Bitsy, Kylie, Sammy, Lucy, Princess, Lady, spaz, Kimmy, Baby, Pup, barky, woof, paws, sniffer, (These are getting lame), Mylie, Lily, Prancer, Lilian, and Mae. hope that helps!
I once knew a person that had black and tan dog like yours and her owner named her "Molly"!
cutie,sexy,Sweet,peanut butter
keishka pronounced keesh-ka

leea

kirby

cassie

una
I like the name Molly but that was suggested...so.Ruby!
Leela or Jewl are nice!
dixie
Maxi,Queeny,Sis,Sugar,Cher(pin... Cheri.I named my dog CoCo and it is a great name.But hes a boy dog,my kids tease me..
miss pris or precious
fluffy (like jason dolley when he says "my name is fluffy")
Scout is a good name

No comments:

Post a Comment