Monday, May 24, 2010

Help me choose a dog breed???

I already have a dog, lab retriever. I want a small dog(weight=5-10kgs) that doesn't make a lot of noise and doesn't need endless amounts of grooming.
Answers:
Boston Terriers are really good dogs. They dont shed much, their really friendly, good with kids, smaller weigh up to 25 pounds most are 15 to 20 pounds, their funny, very smart, dont need grooming, easily to bath, quick to dry, just an all out great dog.
Mine is a girl Little Miss Molly
Daisy is cute for a girl or Lily
I like Max or Rambo for a boy
I would say a pug -
They have great personalities and are great companions, and get along with labs well too.
Male - Vito
Female - Noodle
try a pug...wonderful dogs, but are very clingy...but will immidiatly become your favorite...smart, clever, very loving
Check out animal shelters for a small mixed breed that will be a good play companion for your other dog. It is impossible to pick out a name for you without knowing what you will be getting. You need to get the dog and watch it and the name that fits will come to you.
smooth hair Dachshund.

My female Ginger

My male Bigfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment