Monday, May 24, 2010

Help me name my new dog?

I adopted this little cutie a few days ago and can't figure out what to call her. I think I've figured out that she's a Schnorkie (thanks for all the input). When I adopted her, her name was Scruffy. I just don't think that's fittin' for a little girl. Since then, I've called her Lady, Pretty Girl, Little Girl, back to Lady and my husband called her cookie. I really like the name Lady, but we have another dog named Baby and every time I call "Lady", Baby comes. I really need to find a name for her SOON so she learns it.

About her: She's really sweet. Lap dog 25% of the time. Med-high energy. Plays great with my boys. Likes to ride in the car.

PICTURE OF HER: http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s184/...
Answers:
madonna
how about duchess?
she looks like a Lady
muffin
From the looks of that dog, Scruffy is a fitting name.
She's so cute! Name her Penelope, or Petunia or something. She's adorable. Congrats on the adoption :)
fortune-you adopted her
cutie-she is cute
--heres just random names--
-shelby
-pumpkin
-sweetheart
how about daisy, buttercup, sunshine or rainbow dash?
im sure she is in great hands with you if you are taking your time to finder a good name. congrats!!
SPOTTY
trixie is perfect.
how about roxie or maggie
I have always liked giving my animals actual names. I have adopted animals that already had names such as Baby, but I generally prefer names like, Lauryn, or Haley, or Noah.just my preferance. My cat's name is Punkin, but that was her name at the shelter when I got her. She had already been adopted once, and returned, so I thought I better leave her a Punkin. Could you imagine every time you meet someone new they give you a new name? That would be horrible. So with your dog, even if I gave her another name...like, Mia for instance, to get her used to the name, call her Scruffy Mia for a while. Just so she still has something familiar. She is a cutie.
Sophie
Lilly
Bella (had a puppy once named Lady Bella Grace) that way you get to keep your "Lady"
Milady. (Pronounced mi-ley'-dee).

She is a beaut. Take good care of her. She will love you for adopting her and giving her a good home.

It means both an English noblewoman (often used as a term of address) and a woman regarded as having fashionable or expensive tastes: milady's spring wardrobe.
Brownie
Peppy
Sprite
Pepper
Cookie
Chip
Cutie
i like the "cookie" sounds like it'd fit her.
Schmoo Schmoo. First thing that came to my mind.
How about Mindy?
Porkchop
i like the name trixie i think that it fits her perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment