Friday, May 21, 2010

Have you ever cried for a dog?

you love this dog and everytime you think about them u cry

???
Answers:
Of course I have cried over a dog. My dogs are members of my family and I value them more than (certain) people. They are wonderful companions that adore us. How could we not simply adore them? When I lost my dog had to call in sick at work because I couldn't stop crying.
Well.I did cry when my dog died... a lot...at least the first week.
when my dog got put down, yes I did.
it just shows how much you really loved them!
dont let anyone tell you different! :)
No...but for cats and other pets, but only when they passed away.
Absolutely! They are a part of my family and i love them!
Once, when my dog died.
Well I didn'd have dogs, I had cats. And I do admit, I started crying the first time I heard the news, and the rest of the day. But I got over it in like a week =%26#92;. Cats are good company, even if you don't think about it. As the saying goes "You don't know what you have untill it's gone."
Yes! When My Puppy Had Passed Away!
You Will Over Come This. This Is A Grieveing Stage, You Are Going Through.Keep Your Head Up! Be Strong! This Will Situation Will Also Pass! Get Out Around POSITIVE People, And Become Social! Go For A Walk ,And Look At All The Beautiful Trees,And Rose Bushes Beganing To Bloom! Go To Your Local Library! Go To A Zoo! Volunteer Some Place!
I have cried for lots of pets not just a dog because when you have them they become part of your family and they are your friends so it is only natural for you to cry for them when they are gone. crying shows just how much love you have for your dog so don't let anyone tell you that you are silly because people handles situations like these differently.
i cried when my dog died..i love my pets more then some of my own family members sometimes
yes...when my dog was out to sleep i cried!
and when i think of her i start tearing! =(
Yes, definitely. I cry for abused dogs. I cry during ASPCA commercials. I cried when my dog died...I still about him and it's been 7 months.
Yes - All too many times even until today.

Our pets - dogs, cats, mice, hampsters, crickets or whatever. They are all family!

However, for me, our dogs we have loved were so much more than mere animals.

The Ol' Sasquatch 脺
Sure, you grieve for them. They're "family". But you DO get over it, and after some time, you bring another pup home to love. We gotta realize that their lives are just shorter than ours. Peace.
heck yes. I cried for the dog Old Yeller in the disney movie when I was like 5 and now I'm 20 and I still can't watch that movie. then I got a dog when I was 6 and named it Old Yeller because I liked the dog in the movie so much and we had to get rid of him when I was 14 (my mom got rid of him) and I cried myself to sleep every night for months and hated my mom for a good while too.
That dog was my buddy.
the dogs I have now are my best friends. I know they will always listen to me and never stab me in the back like some *friends* I have had (or thought I had.)
So, it's perfectly all right to cry for a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment