Friday, May 21, 2010

Hello i just got a baby girl toy yorkie n i need help naming her...?

i want something classy-elegant but i just cant think of nothing. she's the cutest little thing , super playful, just adorable.
So if you have any suggestions plz let me know.!!!

if you want to see a picture of her , heres her myspace !

http://www.myspace.com/laprincessbella...
Answers:
Bella-(Latin) beautiful
Bonnie-(English, Scottish) beautiful, pretty
Bree-(Irish)
Cecilia (or Cecille)-(Latin)
Charlotte-(French) little woman
Clara-(Latin) bright one
Gigi-(French)
Gretchen-(German) pearl
Lark-(English) skylark
Lila-(Arabic) night
Lulu-(Arabic) pearl
Piper or Pepper
Roxanne (Roxy)-(Persian) sunrise
Sadie-(Hebrew) princess
Skye-(Arabic) watter giver, (Dutch) shelter bringer
Vanna-(Greek) butterfly
Zoe-(Greek) life

if nothing is working for you, then try searching google for names. there are thousands to choose from. she deserves a good one. she's adorable. good luck.
Audrey, Molly, Melissa, Marianne, Marie, etc.


Props for No Doubt, haha.
How about Victoria- U can nickname her Tori 4 short
tina

shes teeny-weeny!
OMG. She as absolutely adorable. A few names that came to mind:

Lady
Abby
Luxie (short for luxurious)
Molly
Pip
Sugar
She is way too cute. How about
Penelope
Tinkerbelle or
Phoebe?
It would help to know what you're interested in. For instance I love fashion. I admire Coco Chanel, as she grew up poor, but was confident and she got rid of girdles, etc., %26 made it ok for women to wear pants. So I named my pom, Coco Chienel (Chien, is French for Dog) And my german I named Halston. But since I don't know your interests, I have been thinking of names and wanted something to go with Coco. I came up with Jaja, pronounced like Zsa Zsa Gabor.It has 4 letters, %26 its one sound that is repetitive. Its soft, easy to say %26 sounds very feminine. One suggestion. I also had a little girl named Laci, also very feminine %26 sweet. Your 'myspace' is titled princess bella. How about Isabella or Annabella or Sofia? Also feminine %26 that matches what your myspace name. I just looked at your myspace page. You are very creative. Where is Humble TX? I just moved to FL from San Antonio. Anyway, that's all the names I can think of at the moment. Cute dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment