Monday, May 24, 2010

Help in finding GOOD homes for puppies?

I'm having a difficult time trying to find decent homes for (4) 5 month old American Bulldog puppies. If anyone has any ideas/suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS!
Answers:
Please don't do it thgis way. Advertise in local newspapers and meet and screan each and every person who applies. Ask if they have had this type of dog before. If not make sure they read up well on them and quiz them like the bredder of mine did before he let me have the first one. Check with their vet to make sure any other animals that had/have are given their shots spayed/neutered etc.

You helped bring the babies into the world. it's on your shoulders to do everything you can to make sure they don;t end up in a shelter or puppy mill.

Good luck. You can really prove yourself as a good breeder if you follow what I said.
use www.craigslist.com and your respective city
I'd love to have one - They're great dogs. At least my sweet Baby Blue is the nicest little boy on four white paws...

That said, I'd work with a bulldog rescue group in finding suitable homes. Rescue groups screen adopters - especially bulldogs since so many fall into "the wrong" hands.
Try posting flyers around your town, Post it in the paper, and Post it on a website like craigslist. Someone is bound to call you. Good Luck.
Are these purebred American Bulldogs? If they are you might try your local vets, Animal Control, and AB rescue.

Might I suggest you have your dogs spayed and neutered. There are far too many loving dogs who need homes out there. We really don't need to be adding to the vast numbers.

There is far too much that needs to be in place to responsibly breed and place animals. Please don't add more to the problem.
like I am. I first go check out the home and if the new owners will look good after my baby, I mean you will sense it if they will love the baby or not. if I decide on not give my baby to a serton person I just tell them sorry, the baby already found a good home. I am a breeder BUT I wont let my babys go unless I feel the person who wants to adopt the baby is not a good candidate I dont let them go. It WILL BREAK MY HEART IF I GO VISIT THEM AFTER 3 MONTHS AND I CAN SEE THAT THEY ARE NOT WHELL LOOK AFTER.
It is against the craigslist rules to sell animals. You could always turn them over to a rescue for rehoming. A good rescue organization will screen new homes carefully and make sure the pups are fully vetted. Please get the mama dog spayed.
where are you located?? you can try a classified ad but meet with the people before you give them away, do interviews. But if i knew your location i might be able to help more.

1 comment:

  1. Want To Increase Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete