Monday, May 24, 2010

Help me name my puppy!?

i have a new set of puppies and they are Boggles - boston terrier /beagle mixes a "designer breed" but i just love them and wanted some for my own so now my boston is a mommy!

i like real people names, i have another boston named Maggie Mae

there are two girls and a boy to name

hubby wants to name the boy bandit or cletus

as you can tell we like southern type names!!

let 'emm fly!!
Answers:
aaahhhh how cute. Are you going to keep all the puppies? Here are some female names: Gracie Lou, Samie Joe, Babe, Sadie, Kate, Fredrica, Bailey, Mandy, Trudy, Grace, Audry, Caroline, Molly, Rosie, Calie and Brandy. Boy Names: McAllistor (Max for short, my boyfriend came up with that name), Butch, Riley, Milo, Jessie, Blake, Patches, Monte, Sonny, Mac, Marley, Bob, Boone, Otis, Felix, Shorty and Alex.
Good Luck naming them.
Daisy, Madison (Maddie), Cassie, Lexi, Oreo, Lola, Lulu, Dutchess, Carolina, Jackie, Piper, Cubby

Duke, Buddy, Luke, Bo, Rosco, Flash, Cletus, Enos
(Im a huge Dukes of Hazzard fan!)
Females - Georgia, Savannah
Male - JimBob (what else?)
i really like the name boris or its a great name so is clay and richard lol i love them all im going to name my kids these names one day (poor kids) lol
Earl

Julius
Lucy,Mickey,Oreo,Sam,viavian( vivi)

hope I could help :)
Girls: Laura Leigh, Kerri Beth, Baby Doll, Magnolia, Mint Julep,


Boys: Bubba, Billy Ben, Bud Lee, Lucas
I'm originally from Tennessee and I love Southern names for pets. Here are a few I thought of:

Girls - Elly Mae, Sallie Mae, Gracie Mae, Shelby, Dolly, Billie Jean, Bobby Sue, Prissy, Mellie, Sissy

Boys - Bubba, Junior, Buster, Buddy, Sonny, Goober, Gomer, Homer, Max, Corky, Buster, Rocky, Jimbo
for the boy puppy call him R'Angle
UMMMMMMMM... how about Emily Sue,
Sarah Lynn, and for the boy Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment