Monday, May 24, 2010

Help me i'm worried what can i do?

well i'm going to get a chihuahua she will be cream but i'm worried she mite get sun burn can she ? if so what do I do to stop that form haperning.

sorry about the spelling but i'm french, i use english yahoo coz the answers are better.

she is short fured and i live in the south of france so it is very hot
Answers:
Dear I Love Chihuahuas
Please ignore the thoughtless brute "unstoppable_me". You are right to be concerned about your Chi's health as regards to the effects the sun can have on her. I have nothing to add to the excellent advice you have already received, I just had to chime in and apologize for the troll. Some people cannot help but be mean. May you and your new doggy have many happy years together. :D
(I have a Chi, too. Love him!)
Here's some information.
http://www.pedigree.com/dogsandpuppies/a...
Light colored chihuahuas are prone to sunburn on exposed areas of the body sich as ears, nose. Use a little sunblock and don't leave her out for long periods of time.
I have a Chihuahua as well and he LOVES to lay in the sun, with me. (I love to lay out in the sun). Toby (my dog) doesn't know the meaning of the word no (ha-ha) so what I do is let him sit out with me in the sun for about ten minutes and then put him back inside. Make sure the dog has PLENTY of cold water (put some ice cubes in the dish) for those warm times.

No comments:

Post a Comment