Friday, May 21, 2010

Have you pooped today?

This may sound immature but me asking this question I just wanted to know if you have had you daily fiber. You poop becuz of the amount of fiber you have.
Answers:
yep thanks
actually i just did maybe 10 minutes ago...thanx for asking!!!
AHHAH WUT A QUESTION...NO...NOT YET
No
No I'm constipated.

lol joking
Actually, the fiber you eat today will not help you for another 2-3 days. But yes, I had a good amount of fiber a couple of days ago, so I ended up pooping today. Awkward question...
Are you asking for me or my dog?
we both did, thanks!
That is wonderful information. We are so glad you care about us all!
i pooped today!
Not yet, but I woke up at 1pm.
No duh I am a doctor so I guess I go to the bathroom every day you and what does this have to do with pets?
Yes, I have. But, my doggie hasn't (this question is posted under the dog catergory)...funny thing is , I haven't eaten yet today...hmmm.
why is this in the dog section!!
Well, if you really care, yes, I dropped the kids off @ the pool.did you want to see them??? Sheesh...
Not yet, but I pretty much cleaned everything out with yesterday. Boy that was a load off! My cats have pooped too, but one keeps pooping on the floor just outside of the cat box. he's such a Chode. Good thing it's a hardwood floor because if it's carpet, that cat would be , oh, I dont' know, he's so cute and his fur is like velvet and he's such a treat to have around otherwise. My bird pooped too, but she poops MANY times a day as most birds do. I'm not sure if my walking stick bugs have pooped yet. They are so small and the tank is so big. They are just babies anyway. Cute for a bug. Have YOU pooped today? weird question anyway.
yeah i have.
Unfortunatley, this is a rare species of dog. It is going extinct very, very quickly, and we need your help. Be nice to them, give them treats, and a nice place to sleep. You must give them a balanced diet as well! Donate to shelters and be a help to endangered poop today!

(very sorry, had to get that out. You put this in the dog section though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment