Monday, May 24, 2010

Help Me! i am getting a cell phone this week. i asked my dad 4 text messeging...and he said no..?

I really need text messeging...everybody at my school has it except 4 me. the reason why hes saying kno is because my sister ran up his bill to 1110 dollars
Answers:
Take it up with your sister. She's the one who caused the problem by being irresponsible. Also, is your dog going to be using your cell phone too? Regardless, you can't blame your dad. Be glad you're getting a cell phone at all after the mess your sister made!
I think that would be a very good reason to not get text messaging..

BTW, what is this doing in the dog section?
how does it not have text messaging?
dont all phones have this?
why is this in dogs?
Everything has a price. Tell your dad that you are going to pay for it, I don't think he will object it.
I don't blame him. Not having text messaging is not the end of the world, wait till you have to pay for it.
wrong section sweetie...maybe you can do chores to "earn" your text messaging.
well.tell him u will only text 50 messages a week
Tell him you want text messaging to improve your spelling.
cell phone is to call, email and chat is to text- messeging baby.
Adopt your text messaging service from the nearest shelter!

Your text message will appreciate you more if you do so, and that is the text messaging service that really needs a home. More and more messages are put to sleep everyday from people that demand new services, when perfectly good services are waiting for a home.
Tell him to get you a Criket phone it's cheap and its Unlimited calls and Text messaging only in your local area. I think the price is $40.00-$50.00 a month.

www.Criket.com
good...you do not NEED it...you just want it...and he does not want to get burned by the bill...seems right to me
If I was somebodies Dad

I would say them sel pho nes not good 4 ya

if you buy that stuff, I'm knot payin fer it
offer to do what adults have to do.pay the bill yourself one month in advance. if you don't pay or go over your plan TM will be dropped from service..
So remind him of that versus the 10 bucks or so it would cost a month for unlimited texts. I crush on text msg's. A good month i usually hit 1000-1500.
I think I saw Cingular with an unlimited text message plan for an extra $5/month.
When you start paying the bills, you won't want text messaging either.
everybody has it but me nobody loves me daddy wont buy me what I want I cant be popular and cute without texting..whaaaaa..
Tell him to get u a pre paid phone and you can buy minutes with your allowance.
Don't cry about it. Be an individual. Do you really want and need to be the follower?
I had this same problem with my dad. See if there is a plan where you can get a certain amount of text messaging for a certain price. I know that some carriers even offer unlimited text messaging for a price too. Tell him that you might need it in an emergency and you can't talk and need to contact him to say that someone has held you as a hostage or you are in class and you realized you forgot to turn the coffee pot off at home. Come up with something creative and use reverse psychology!!! That always helps.
To bad I wouldn't get you one ether.Get a part time job so you can pay for it then he may say yes
Cingular has a new offer. Unlimited text and media messaging for $5 per month. Offer to wash his car twice a month to pay for the extra charge. BEWARE, you may also be charged for the download time. It is only pennies, but if you and your friends text a BUNCH it can add up. You could find yourself washing his car everyday.
you should get a prepaid phone
that seems reasonable. you should be grateful that he is even getting you a phone
tell your dad that u wont run up the billa nd if u do youll pay for it beg and beg till he says yes and if he still syas no let it go and wait till he will say yes
tell your dad to sign up with unlimited text message,i believe is only around $ 10 ( btw.$1110??? for phone bill omg. ha,,ha,, )
Tell him you'll pay for it, that's your only option.

When u get a bill for $300 each month, u'll understand
yea that might be both a good and a bad thing i ran the bill up a couple times to textin and it can sux payin it back but what service you gettin i know sprint and verison have unlimited texting now and i had to get unlimted...i cant go over now and dont have to pay extra.only if i only go over minutes maybe you might be aboe to convence him because it can be helpful if you cant talk on the phone and need to text pix texting is really helpful to me at times and fun.ha well good luck

yea wrong section o well...yea talk to your sister and your parents
well i don't have one but ask him if u can text message only on weekends or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment