Sunday, August 2, 2009

Has pedigree wet dog food been added to the recall list?

My boxer puppy was healthy until I found him dead this morning. He hasn't been sick at all. We have only fed him puppy chow up my husband started feeding him canned pedigree food reciently against my wishes. I can't imagine what could have killed him so fast without any prior signs of illness. Please help me.
Answers:
Visit here: http://www.libertydogtraining.com/recall... for the links to the recalled foods and also the contact list to report your concerns and experience to.

I'm sorry for your loss. Please call your vet and discuss this with him as well.
I just went into their site and I read their letter about the recall and it had on the letter it said that their food is not made by menufoods.
Yes it has been recalled..just about every dog food out there has been I think. I would say that you should have seen signs of illness if he had the food that was recalled because the kidney's fail...
EFFEM Foods advises customers to avoid feeding their pets these recalled products:

Pedigree Dry dog food
Whiskas Dry cat food
Pedigree Dog's Delight Ringo
Pedigree Dog's Delight Tasty Bone
Pedigree Puppy Biscuit dog treats
I am sorry for your loss.
Lets not go about scaring people with half the information. The recall of Pedigree and Whiskas pet foods is for Taiwan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam. The food was manufactured in Thailand. Effem Inc. Canada brands, including PEDIGREE(R)
and CESAR(R) food for dogs, and WHISKAS(R), SHEBA(R) and TEMPTATIONS(R) food for cats have not been recalled.

No comments:

Post a Comment