Sunday, August 2, 2009

Has anyone found a Havanese breeder where they had a pleasant and knowledgable experience with? thanks?


Answers:
If your wanting to look more into this breed u can do so by searching C.K.C.A.
Canadian,kennel,club,associati... also have an American kennel club.They will have lists of breeders of all dogs n u can read up on the breeder n there dogs.What there like n feedback from people who have bought the breed from them.
Simply put, yes. What is it that you are looking for in a breeder?? Are you interested in becoming involved in showing, agility, obedience??? Or do you want a breeder that will babysit for you when you are away???
When shopping on the web I found several who were patient and very informative. Many seemed to have fine pups but required traveling to another state. I finally chose one who is in my state because I wanted to meet the puppy and talk with the breeder then go home to think about it, since this is a lifelong commitment.
My Havanese came from Sidekick Farm. He is a happy, sharp, gentle, bouncy delight. Just what I was looking for. The breeder is always ready to help me when I email her.
Hope you find a puppy as wonderful as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment