Sunday, August 2, 2009

Has anyone tired any of the shampoos that stop shedding?

Do you find they make a difference. I brush my dog a couple times a week with a furminator. (The best brush on earth) I get so much hair off him when I brush him but he still sheds so much. I just wondered if any of those shampoos would make a difference or it they are just a waste of money. Oh My dog is a lab.
Answers:
Waste of money.
Labs are the hairest animalso n earth and shed more than most dogs. It is just a lab thing.
You are doing the best thing with the furminator. That is the best brush I have ever used. I love mine and highly recommend to my clients.
Labs will shed regardless of what you do. Just make sure you are using a moisturizing shampoo. (I recommend Nova Pearls) But as long as you are brushing him regularly and feeding him the proper diet, you are doing all that you can.
I tried it on my two rat terriers it helped a little but really all in all the only thing that's best is to do what you are doing the brushing regularly. I have the shed ender it works great like that to gets out alot of the dead undercoat. I believe that no matter what a dog is going to shed and heck what outfit isn't complete with a little dog hair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment