Friday, May 21, 2010

Have you tried Korean Food?


Answers:
Why did you post this under dogs? Ew.. nevermind don't tell me.
Yes, Lived in Korea for a year with hubby. It is very good...You should try it if you haven't already.
this is funny cuz it is under the "dogs" category
Cheeky.
yeah.. delicious.. spicy foods rocks... but some are sweet... so not much in to it...

but wait.. why is it under the dogs category???!
try to cook the kimchi... tastes great raw... but tastes even better when grilled for a few minutes...
A dog is for life not just for Christmas, with a bit of luck there will be some left over for Boxing Day!
why is this under dogs
Yes. I eat it almost everyday. My partner comes from there.
Have you tried it?
no and i dont plan on it eather because it sounds nasty
Once again, WRONG SECTION! Get it right people!
Yeah, and it is very nice. I did it recently.
I assume that u have it under this topic as u think they eat dogs.
Sorry to disappoint you, but they don't. It is more Vietnamese (they do it dogs, i even know a country where they were trying to attract more Vietnamese so that not to have street-dogs problem).
Korean food is more based on beef.
I love Korean food, I never got around to eating any dog meat. It is call K-goie. I did see some dog meat being sold at the Market in Korea.

When I was on Guam, a Korean saw a hot dog stand, and was excited, he wanted some hot dog meat. He went up and order some hot dog meat. When he food came he took one look and said oh my my, We don't eat this part of the dog in Korea.
Yes. I have some Korean friends. I love the way they add a fried egg to lots of their dishes; I LOVE kimchi, the home-made pickle they have with everything; in fact , I love it so much, that my friends showed me how to make my own.the only drawback is - it's really heavy on the garlic, so it can be a bit unsociable!

Many Korean dishes have garlic in them; in fact, they love garlic so much that the Japanese call them "The Garlic Eaters".
OMG I watched that programme the other night about that guy who tries different food.
He went to Korea but couldn't eat dog, good 4 him.
Its sad :-(
I'm not going to go all righteous and jugemental but there has to be another way.
This is in dogs because that is what they eat. YUK..
No.

Have you tried telling an original joke? The "Koreans eat dogs" gag has been done to death now.

Is your YA name meant as sarcasm? I only ask because you've followed loads of people that have posted this question countless times before.

No comments:

Post a Comment